- Gary - take the time to see the spaceship on the paper.
- Excellent work. Just get those lines down and you're good!
- Careful of being "too relaxed" - make sure to pursue your goals.
- Watch the hands in the pockets, Christine! ;)
- Good job, ladies!
- Very clear obstacles & goals. Nice.
- Christine - try getting down on her level as one of your tactics.
- Get those lines down. Yessica, you do a thing where your eyes look up and to your left when you are "searching for the line."
- Where's the energy today? You've got to get to the point where "you feel like you're going to vomit" or we won't believe you.
- Both- watch the hands in the pockets!
- What can you do physically to tell the story? I saw two students running lines today instead of the scientist and his servant. Have fun with these characters!
- What're these guys doing? Are they just hanging around talking? I could close my eyes and listen and get as much as I did from watching today. Movement, movement, movement!
- Lose the coats!!!!
- Volume was low today - don't forget that we have to hear.
- Very natural. Nice!
- Great relationship.
- GET RID OF THE GUM!!!!!!!