- Where's the urgency? Do you really "HATE" yourself? We don't believe you yet.
- Great job listening to each other! All of you have a good "family feel" together.
- Don't be afraid to get closer - they're sisters!
- Energy! "Let's play cards" should be exciting.
- Very clear dialogue. Nice work everyone!
- Raise the Stakes! BIG FIGHT! You guys are close, but you have to go for it! Throw out everything and just go after each other. You're almost there - don't worry about the audience - we'll love it when it's real.
- Nice moment with the baby.
- Good, Angie - I can tell how important your goal is to you.
- Don't be afraid to move around: "I'm having more" is a perfect place to get up and go get a drink.
- Robert - nice work with the unfinished sentences. Very realistic.
- Try to start the scene sitting down and then when it gets intense, stand up. Just an idea...
- This is close to brilliance. Practice, practice, practice!
- Do they shake hands?
- Joe - try making him really nice until the chair pull and then making him the "drill sergeant."
- Lines, lines, lines.
- Try mixing up youe tactics, guys. This sort of feels like a "one note" scene right now.
- Lines! Practice, practice, practice!
- Go after your goals! You're just reading lines right now, not acting!
- Threaten him, Camillo!
- Put some energy into it, guys!