- Start getting those lines down. You both have to get out of the book and start trying to achieve your goals!
- Blocking? We can't tell what's going on, where you are, or anything...
- Too long.
- Good vocal projection.
- Nice, Narmaine. I saw your concern for Grandaddy.
- Priscilla - let me see a little about how you're feeling towards Meg with the way that you're sitting.
- Bring an actual photo album so that you have some pictures to look at.
- Slow down a bit and speak up a little.
- "Banana splits for breakfast." Is that funny? You guys should be having fun!!!
- Make me believe that these people care about each other.
- Where are they? How can you show this to us?
- They're standing pretty far apart for 2 people with that sort of relationship...
- Make it more important, Angela. You're working up to a huge question.
- Too long. The second half is much better (your goals are clearer, relationship is better, etc.) - maybe start from the "We want you to live with us" moment.
- Great second half!
- Volume! Can't hear you guys.
- Go after him D.
- Good job on lines. Keep it up.
- Nice movement - Good moment on " I don't want to talk to him" Robert.
- Good clear voices.
- Blocking? Have you done any rehearsing with this? It looked like this was your first time reading it.
- Go after your goals.
- Nick, you're an excellent cold reader! Good work.
- This scene is really coming along! Time to step it up: get some cards, borrow our phone ringer, etc.
- Go after her, Steph! Get in her face. You've got to end in tears, right? I know you're sharing the script today though...
- This will be excellent, just turn up the stakes = make everything life or death.
- Great moment before. Excellent characters.
- Josh, don't go back to the paper until/unless you know that it's safe.
- Lena you can be a touch louder if you want.
- Good work you guys. A little low energy today, but that's fine.
- Josh - make the peak higher: right before "I don't even know why I'm talking about this."
- Good character work. They have a great relationship.
- Make sure that you're trying to DO something to the person you are talking to.
- Get those lines down.
- Practice! Practice! Practice!