- Very natural. Nice.
- Would there be music playing? Maybe "Late party" softer stuff? I don't know...
- Good work on lines. Make sure you're actually listening to each other: what would happen if your partner said something different at any given time? Would you notice?
- Cut the Nick part - we don't need it.
- Almost there, guys. Good work.
- Very clear goals. Nice.
- Careful of your volume, Cheyenne.
- What would happen if you had a blanket?
- Christine: try some vocal variations - your upper & lower register - especially during those last couple of lines.
- Excellent work - get off book and the rest will take shape.
- Dymonde - lose the jacket, it swallows you.
- Nice "You never knew that cat."
- The second half of this scene is much better than the 1st half. This means that you have to focus on your "moment before" a lot more to juice up the energy at the beginning.
- What happens if you do this on its feet? Tell the story visually.